TV Show - Corrupt Files?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by HelixOmnimedia, Mar 29, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

Hello,

I just started watching Desperate Housewives S3 through AppleTV, and it stopped through the episode. The timer kept going but the audio and video has stopped. I checked it with a few other episodes and the same thing happened.
    Some work and some don't.

I backed them up to CD with iTunes back-up, and have recently added them back to my computer because of Atv... but the files are corrupt (i think)

Can anything be done?

2. macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Do they run on your mac? I've been having similar issues with non-purchased TV shows when streaming... Video freezes, audio continues. Except I can fix it by returning to the main menu and reloading the particular video.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

no they're not working in iTunes either, I'm just checking the whole season to see how many, so far 4 out of 12. But then I'm going to check all my other bought content.

4. macrumors regular

The same thing happened to me with some content I put on my computer by means of Handbrake. It doesn't work on iTunes, Quicktime, or VLC. I posted about it here two or three times, but never got a satisfactory response.