Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
Hello,

I just started watching Desperate Housewives S3 through AppleTV, and it stopped through the episode. The timer kept going but the audio and video has stopped. I checked it with a few other episodes and the same thing happened.
Some work and some don't.

I backed them up to CD with iTunes back-up, and have recently added them back to my computer because of Atv... but the files are corrupt (i think)

Can anything be done?

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
Do they run on your mac? I've been having similar issues with non-purchased TV shows when streaming... Video freezes, audio continues. Except I can fix it by returning to the main menu and reloading the particular video.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
Do they run on your mac? I've been having similar issues with non-purchased TV shows when streaming... Video freezes, audio continues. Except I can fix it by returning to the main menu and reloading the particular video.

no they're not working in iTunes either, I'm just checking the whole season to see how many, so far 4 out of 12. But then I'm going to check all my other bought content.

ribbonthecat

macrumors regular
May 23, 2006
Chicago, IL
The same thing happened to me with some content I put on my computer by means of Handbrake. It doesn't work on iTunes, Quicktime, or VLC. I posted about it here two or three times, but never got a satisfactory response.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.