TV show preview?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by cube, Oct 13, 2005.

1. cube macrumors G4

May 10, 2004
    How do you do to preview TV show episodes? I tried double clicking on them but nothing happens.

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bamboo Forest
    As far as I'm aware you can't (yet). It would make sense that they show the "blurb" that is shown on the networks during the week prior though. You can preview music videos though.
  3. cube thread starter macrumors G4

May 10, 2004
    Steve previewed a housewives episode during his presentation.
  4. jholzner macrumors 65816

Jul 24, 2002
    Champaign, IL
    I sent Apple an email from iTunes about this issue. Steve did say that you could preview TV show episodes to make sure it was the one you wanted but I have yet to be able to do this.

On another note, I wanted to download the Thriller video yesterday. I went to the music video area and choose browse->all and scrolled down to Michael Jackson. When I clicked on his name only two music videos were listed! I then went back to the main page where there was a link advertising his entire video catalogue and sure enoug it was there. I wonder how many more are like that in the browse function. They could miss out on sales if they aren't listed. Also, I am unable to search for music videos using the search function. Only music files show up.