1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

TV shows you would not have watched but for ITMS.

Discussion in 'iPod' started by crazycat, Nov 3, 2006.

1. macrumors 65816

crazycat

What TV shows would you not have bought/watched but you did because it was on itunes?

Here is my list:

- Prison Break
    - Pink panther
    - Battlestar Galactica
    - Desperate House wifes
    - Eureka
    - Squirrel Boy
    - Heros

Thats a big list. I would never have watched any of these shows if they were not in itunes. I dont have a way (apart from torrents) to get these and i only watched them because they were on itunes.

2. macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

i would reel off a list if TV shows were offered here :mad: :mad:

3. macrumors newbie

i've almost bought from them but there was no needs b/c of abc's free streams.. :)

4. macrumors member

ditto

5. macrumors 68000

spicyapple

I pay for cable so I see no need to spend more money to download TV shows off iTunes. No TiVo, just good ol' fashion VCR and record timer, set manually. I'm so 1990's. :)

But if I was kicked into buying a TV show off iTunes, it would BSG or The Office (shows with high replay value).

6. macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

I would never have seen 30 Days by Morgan Spurloch (Super Size Me). Downloaded the free Immigration episode, it was awesome. Have since bought and enjoyed Jail and Muslims in America.

I would also never have seen The Adventure of Chico and Guapo. Terrible, terrible show, but funny when drunk/otherwise inebriated.

7. macrumors regular

Commander in Chief - for as long as it lasted.

8. macrumors 65816

The Nine. I finally watch the pilot episode last night and it was good...

9. macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

The Office.

My friend was over (who watches the Office) and told me it was a great show. I downloaded a couple episodes at the beginning of summer that he recommended. Now that season 3 has started, I don't buy them anymore, but it's nice to have a "backup" if I miss an episode. I don't have tivo or dvr, and vhs recording is annoying.