TV shows you would not have watched but for ITMS.

Discussion in 'iPod' started by crazycat, Nov 3, 2006.

1. macrumors 65816

crazycat

What TV shows would you not have bought/watched but you did because it was on itunes?

Here is my list:

- Prison Break
    - Pink panther
    - Battlestar Galactica
    - Desperate House wifes
    - Eureka
    - Squirrel Boy
    - Heros

Thats a big list. I would never have watched any of these shows if they were not in itunes. I dont have a way (apart from torrents) to get these and i only watched them because they were on itunes.

2. macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

i would reel off a list if TV shows were offered here :mad: :mad:

3. macrumors newbie

i've almost bought from them but there was no needs b/c of abc's free streams.. :)

4. macrumors member

ditto

5. macrumors 68000

spicyapple

I pay for cable so I see no need to spend more money to download TV shows off iTunes. No TiVo, just good ol' fashion VCR and record timer, set manually. I'm so 1990's. :)

But if I was kicked into buying a TV show off iTunes, it would BSG or The Office (shows with high replay value).

6. macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

I would never have seen 30 Days by Morgan Spurloch (Super Size Me). Downloaded the free Immigration episode, it was awesome. Have since bought and enjoyed Jail and Muslims in America.

I would also never have seen The Adventure of Chico and Guapo. Terrible, terrible show, but funny when drunk/otherwise inebriated.

7. macrumors regular

Commander in Chief - for as long as it lasted.

8. macrumors 65816

The Nine. I finally watch the pilot episode last night and it was good...

9. macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

The Office.

My friend was over (who watches the Office) and told me it was a great show. I downloaded a couple episodes at the beginning of summer that he recommended. Now that season 3 has started, I don't buy them anymore, but it's nice to have a "backup" if I miss an episode. I don't have tivo or dvr, and vhs recording is annoying.