Twilight Princess (assistance needed) - Wii

Discussion in 'Games' started by classof2011, Feb 3, 2007.

1. classof2011 macrumors regular

I'm in SnowPeak Ruins (mansion) and I need help. Remember the part with the knight and his chain-and-ball weapon? I need tips on how to beat him. Every time I clawshot to the ceiling and wait for him to throw his chain, it takes me too long to get down there and attack him. Please post tips. Thanks!!

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

4. jdechko macrumors 68040

I think I beat him by rolling by him as he throws the ball. It takes a minute for him to recover after throwing itwhich allows time to slice him from behind. But he has to be close enough to actually throw the ball. Just make sure you have some soup and you'll be fine.

5. russed macrumors 68000

russed

6. classof2011 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys! I have a walkthrough, but all it says is to hang on to the ceiling and drop down and attack after he throws it. I'll try jdechko's method...

7. JW008 macrumors 6502

Do you have the back slice hidden skill, yet? Every time he began to throw his ball I used that move to get out of the way and behind him. It's been a while a while since I've been to that particular spot, but I think you can hit him from behind, as well.

8. classof2011 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, I do but I haven't played that game in a while. I've been caught up in "Second Opinion"....a surgery game.

9. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

in a while? You just posted this thread today!