Twilight princess Horseback riding on the wii?

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jun 22, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

My title basicly explains my question. Do you think that the wii versian of twilight princess will have a different way of horseback riding on Epona, or will it just be suing the A button to ride faster and the bottom B button to swing the sword. it just sounds kinda bland to do it that way on the wii. I hope the change it a bit, how about you?

2. jdechko macrumors 68040

Yeah, it's pretty basic, but I think that it will be as you said. I can't imagine that they're going to do much else with it. Besides, I think the control scheme will work well. I have no complaints with the way it has been (riding and fighting) other than I just suck at shooting arrows with a control stick regardless.

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

It'll probably be the same, though a change would be welcome.

I played Final Furlong at E3, you rode the horse by gripping the two controllers and bobbing them up and down like reins. You could swing the pointer to whip and make the horse go faster.

4. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

yes that would be cool if you could use it to whip epona (gently), but what about using your bow on the horse, i belive that would be a tad (alot) complicated.

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

True.

You could use the nunchuck to whip though.