Twisted Metal: Head On for PSP question.....

Discussion in 'Games' started by sethypoo, Nov 25, 2005.

1. sethypoo macrumors 68000

I can't figure out how to get online with the PSP game Twisted Metal: Head On. I select the Infrastructure mode, but then it asks me for a user name and password. My wireless connection is unlocked, and I know of no password to log on with. Any ideas? ;)

2. sethypoo thread starter macrumors 68000

Man I hate doing this, but I could really use a response.

Bump!

3. risc macrumors 68030

risc

What PSP firmware are you using? I've got 2.0 on mine and it has a bug where it wont connect to an airport extreme, so I've got to give it to a mate to upgrade for me, damn this Japanese import!

4. sethypoo thread starter macrumors 68000

We just upgraded to 2.5, so I'm going to try again. I just don't know where to sign up for a password to get online to play.

5. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

aahh hehe simple and silly answer actually. that user name and password it seeks is actually your username and password. u create one so when u get online and play, its ur Screen Name so people see u as :)

6. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

Took me a while o figure it out too, because the username that I was trying was already taken, so it kept telling me I had the wrong password for that username.

so you just make up a username to use and make up a password for it, then you are in!