Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daki

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2010
image.jpeg Mine is space grey
Here is a nighttime attempt at a photo. Blue is fine with black.

What color is the your iPad mini? Just wanted to know how the bezel matches up with your color scheme. Looking to go with that color combo myself (I have the space gray model)

Reactions: amnichols10

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
oh ya... the midnight blue is just gorgeous with the space gray mini! (or iphone for that matter!)

I originally ordered the pink but after looking at it a few days was not crazy about the shade for pink as a cover. I LOVED the white was was concerned it would get dirty (I didn't realize i had just a bit of cinnamon dolce on my fingers and it would not wipe off with a dry cloth! it did, however come off with a wet paper towel... the next day I somehow smudge a bit of lip stick on it... it went back that weekend!)

I ended up with the midnight blue cover and it is SOOOOOOOO pretty! I even bought the midnight blue case for my phone but it's going back only cuz I was able to get the polka dots skin for my phone!

TLDR: MIDNIGHT BLUE ON SPACE GRAY/BLACK FACE IS TO DIE FOR!

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
Does the 14 day return for refund period tat applies to iPhones also apply to accessories like the Smart Cover?

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
Yes, as Celebion said. I bought a case and cover today and the store person made a point of reminding me that I could return it for any reason for 14 days.

amnichols10

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008
for sure that's true with Apple Stores. Not so sure about authorized retailers. But then again you might be able to buy from an authorized retailer and return to apple store within 14 days.

Celebion

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2015
for sure that's true with Apple Stores. Not so sure about authorized retailers. But then again you might be able to buy from an authorized retailer and return to apple store within 14 days.

The thing is, so far it's only available trough Apple anyway. Retailers didn't get it yet. In Germany at least.

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
Best Buy has the same return period and policies. On the east coast of the US, retailers are just starting to get the Apple silicone cases.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
So I just walked into an Apple store to buy a smart cover for my iPad mini 4.
I looked at the rack and chose the gray one because I have a skin for it that is black and when I got to check out the receipt said it was lavender. LOL it ain't lavender. If it is, then it is the lightest shade of purple that I have ever seen.
Addition 1 hr later:
So I got home and opened the iCarbons skin, applied it so now the cover is now pleasant to touch. It does have the slightest hint of purple, but looks fine. I have a Skinomi clear skin on the back, so I'm finally set.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.