Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
For those that wanted an iPod touch macrumors test this is for you. Coming straight from my touch. Let me know if you have questions.

chadamorrill

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
Just started putting more music on it. Give me some time.

(not using touch)

Quick, I gotta get to bed! Seriously though, I'm not sure if it was a glitch, or maybe "beta" software, or it needed a reboot? I dunno, just when I tried it, it didn't work UNTIL I clicked the link for text only.

Certainly, I am psyched that it works in MR to reply and create posts (and hope that I'm wrong/got a bad test unit, with jacked up software!!)

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Quick, I gotta get to bed! Seriously though, I'm not sure if it was a glitch, or maybe "beta" software, or it needed a reboot? I dunno, just when I tried it, it didn't work UNTIL I clicked the link for text only.

Certainly, I am psyched that it works in MR to reply and create posts (and hope that I'm wrong/got a bad test unit, with jacked up software!!)

MacRumors went down for maintience when I went to post, and I was in bed before it came up. Anyways, Gmail also loaded onto my touch. I didn't try sending an email, but the inbox came up and an email loaded just fine.

chadamorrill

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
MacRumors went down for maintience when I went to post, and I was in bed before it came up. Anyways, Gmail also loaded onto my touch. I didn't try sending an email, but the inbox came up and an email loaded just fine.
\

Loaded fine for me too, just couldn't type in the message body, as others have reported also.

Thanks for checking. Again, at least there is a workaround for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.