Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacLappy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Singapore
I love typing on the Macbook Air. It delights my senses like no other keyboard. Each keystroke returns a sense of satisfaction that permeates my being with holistic joy. Each “click” like the light pattering of summer rain, flowing smoothly akin a well oiled orchestra, flooding my soul with a symphony of calmness. Each push encounters the right amount of resistance, both exhilarating and alluring. Like a skilled seductress each depress an additional stimulate feeding my fingers with an inexplicable pleasure, leaving me begging for more. Yet that is not all. The combination of a gentle incline and ample space to rest my weary hands heighten the effectiveness of this “word” temptress. This is not a mere machine, it is a work of art. To a word smith this is not just a tool, it is an indulgence, it is nirvana.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
LOL! I read the first few sentences and thought to myself, "It sounds like the OP is having an orgasm...":eek:

iphonsteve4ajob

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2011
I love typing on the Macbook Air. It delights my senses like no other keyboard. Each keystroke returns a sense of satisfaction that permeates my being with holistic joy. Each “click” like the light pattering of summer rain, flowing smoothly akin a well oiled orchestra, flooding my soul with a symphony of calmness. Each push encounters the right amount of resistance, both exhilarating and alluring. Like a skilled seductress each depress an additional stimulate feeding my fingers with an inexplicable pleasure, leaving me begging for more. Yet that is not all. The combination of a gentle incline and ample space to rest my weary hands heighten the effectiveness of this “word” temptress. This is not a mere machine, it is a work of art. To a word smith this is not just a tool, it is an indulgence, it is nirvana.

Well said well said! Haha...I'll say this about MacRumors, it's sure has some interesting members. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.