U.N. Report Says Iran Has Gas for Uranium Enrichment

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Sep 2, 2005.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

i have to assume that N Korea has recognized this as an ideal time for them to do some saber rattling. i wonder if they'll use it.

2. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Even if they did, like anybody would get behind the US after the Iraq debacle, et al. if they wanted to try to do anything about it. Boy who cried wolf and all. I wouldn't be surprised if they are starting up a long defunct program simply because they are afraid of us.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I wonder if Iran is sending aid to New Orleans? If so we better take a good look at it.

4. Whyren macrumors 6502a

Whyren

Would America even accept it? Cuba has offered aid, but to my knowledge (due to severed diplomatic ties) it's not been accepted by the government yet.

Wasn't this the path Libya followed? Seems to me they were considered "possible danger," like Iraq, but soon after Iraq, suddenly they became more cooperative.

5. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

Didn't Libya give up their nuclear program to great fanfare, ie) the Iraqi invasion produced results, and then, once the dust settled, get put right back on the black list? I don't recall...