UAB OVER KENTUcKY!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by windowsblowsass, Mar 21, 2004.

1. windowsblowsass macrumors 6502a

holy god uab beat kentuckt wich was considered one of the best teams in the nation 76-75 but is it any surprise considering uabs logo looks alot like TRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGDOOOOOOOOORR man talk about burninating the country side

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

thats how i had it going down in my bracket :D

just kidding... :rolleyes:

3. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

UK student here. That sucked. Oh well, UAB played an excellent game. Gotta say that this has been a great tourney all around.

I'm proud of our team though. We did SO much better than everyone anticipated at the beginning of the season. I guess the co-regular season title and SEC tournament championship will have to tide us over until next year.

Best of luck to UAB against Kansas. I hope they bring it all home this year. :)

4. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

and stanford, #1 in their block of 16, went down so it kind of put a damper on the fans in nor cal...oh well...i expected them to go further than that but not win the whole thing

i wonder if syracuse will do well? if stanford didn't lose to alabama, that's who they would be playing...but i would have taken syracuse over stanford if that was to be

i see syracuse winning over alabama and then going against connenticut, and barely winning, in their bracket to reach the final 4

as for the other three quadrants, i have not paid too much attention to them...yet ;)

5. windowsblowsass thread starter macrumors 6502a

id say uconn over syracuseif okaforshealthy

6. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

yeah...damn...well, I guess my bracket went all to Hell.

I had Kentucky cleaning up. :)

7. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

Dam my bracket got messed up by this, I had Kentucky in the final 4, hopefully Pitt does not get beaten, I got them going all the way.

8. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

UK has had its share of crushing victories. :)

UAB had that one amazing backward, blind pass. How kewl was that?

I haven't seen much of the games this year. CBS spends more time advertising than televising games.