ugggg stupid PC

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by dornoforpyros, Feb 2, 2005.

1. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

Ok so I finnally pulled the trigger and attempted to place an order on apple.ca for a new PM.. Well my PC must have known it's death was only impending cuz it ****ing craped out on me right at the "now varifying you credit card information" it repeatly timed out and eventually froze up on me.
    So I got a confirmation e-mail from apple thanking me for setting up an account but I have no way of knowing if the order went through as I resieved no order # or anything....help :(

2. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Mav451

Well check your credit card/bank account to see if they charged it yet.

3. amoildani macrumors member

try calling them up. I dont remember, but i think when i got my powerbook that the order number came afterwards in another email. but that was a year and a half ago, so its kind of fuzzy.

im thinking of getting a powermac too. my pc desktop since then has decided to stop seeing other computers on the network, burn up my 9800 pro, randomly stop the cpu fan, overheat on occasion, not burn dvds, freeze when reading dvds, and not burn cd-r (with either my cd-r burner or my dvd burner).
    I love it :)

4. dornoforpyros thread starter macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

ugg as soon as I get my PM in I'm going into bios and overclocking the sh*t outta this box just to watch it burn itself out! That'll teach it!

5. dornoforpyros thread starter macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

*sigh* ok so I went and placed the order again, this time it went through without a hitch and the mac store is showing my order history as having only placed one order so it's all good.

6. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

glad to hear it.
    enjoy your new mac :)

7. dornoforpyros thread starter macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

oh I plan on it :)