UGH, eBay can eat my feces... Where can I buy quality jade pendants online?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ravenvii, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ravenvii macrumors 604

Mar 17, 2004
    Melenkurion Skyweir
    I want to buy a jade pendant with a carving of the tiger ("year of the tiger" of the zodiac) for my girlfriend. It has to be green, and I'd like if it's translucent too. I found a beautiful one on eBay, but missed the auction (by one minute!). Then again found another great-looking one. But my brain is fried today (seriously, I feel drugged, I keep making typos, and forgetting how to spell words, etc, it's pathetic), and yup, missed the auction (30 minutes before I suddenly remembered the goddamned thing).

And now all the remaining jade pendants on eBay are ugly. Sure a nice one will eventually pop up, but how long? I want it before Feb 14.

I want something like this. Yes this is the latest auction that I missed.

So screw eBay, I want to find a place I can buy it right there and then. Google doesn't help a bit (only results I get are extravagant ones for outrageous prices - and they're ugly too).

Help me! Pretty please?
  2. Leareth macrumors 68000

Nov 11, 2004
    well depends where you are.
    I live in Vancouver and if I want something jade
    I just go to Chinatown. Is there a chinese area where you live ? or even a chinese jewelry store.
  3. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005
    I've seen these before in Asian groceries. I'll IM you if I see one for cheap.