ugh fedex

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by ddohnggo, Jun 6, 2003.

1. ddohnggo macrumors member

Jan 7, 2003
    i generally enjoy fedex's services however my inability to pick up my 17" powerbook is pretty frustrating. it came in yesterday, however no one at my apt. was home to pick it up for me. i called them to see if i could pick it up but they don't allow pick ups at the warehouse and they won't deliver the item to a fedex office where i can go and pick up the powerbook. i work full time for the summer, and fedex isn't flexible about things, which totally sucks. i can't wait to get my grubby hands on it.
  2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Nov 5, 2002
    that sucks.... once you live in a house its even worse because there aren't even enighbors to pick these things up so you either have to sign that card or wait until you can pick it up
  3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    Ha, well, I had my 15" TiPB stolen at the FedEx facility here in DC. What a pain that was - I ended up waiting over a month to get my replacement.....

The last part of the tracking info said it had been checked in at the ramp at the DC FedEx facility. Never seen again :(

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

Apr 24, 2003
    I took the day off when my TiBook was scheduled to arrive. Figured that was better than not being focused on anything all day wondering if it was ok. Then I nearly tackled the fed ex guy when he showed up. I had ordered my laptop case from tom bihn about 2 days after I ordered the laptop, and oddly enough the two delivery guys showed up within 15 min of each other. What a day!