UK ATV3 Main screen icons

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by roidy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

So I start using my UK ATV3 tonight and immediately notice somethings not quite right, my main screen icons are in different positions or more accurately one of them is missing, causing them all to shift position by one space. However for the life of me I can't figure out which ones missing.

As a side note it's nice to see that the UK's finally gotten access to purchased movies from the cloud and the ability to to redownload them in iTunes.

2. macrumors 603

heisenberg123

look in settings parentla controls see if any have been changed to "hide"

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

No, nothings been hidden, parental controls aren't even turned on. I just know one of the icons is missing and I can't for the life of me figure out which one is bloody missing. It's not important, the fact that I can't remember it means it's one I never use, it's just one of those things that drives you crazy trying to figure out:)

Thanks for the reply, but I really need someone who uses the UK store to have a look, as the US and Canadian stores have different icons anyway.

4. macrumors 6502a

Stuipdboy1000

The big black space at the bottom? I think that's where MobileMe used to be. I noticed it a while back too and had to think for a while as to what was there before.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

MobileMe, thats it, it's been driving me crazy trying to remember which one had suddenly gone missing. Thanks.