UK Black Friday Sort Of Thing

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Sam*, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Sam* macrumors regular

Feb 14, 2006
  2. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Mar 17, 2005
    London, UK
    Awesome! Good find! I might just have to use this to get the girlfriend her present this year!
  3. Piarco macrumors 68030

Jun 24, 2004
    Got the email for this last week - not sure on what the reductions actually are though! Guess I'll find out lunchtime on Friday...

2nd Gen Shuffle and Universal iPod dock are in need...
  4. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Aug 1, 2004
    The City of Culture, Englandshire
    Interesting stuff – I've been meaning to get Miss Jaffa Cake's gift ordered over the past day or two, so Friday might be the day to do it... ;)
  5. alFR macrumors 68020

Aug 10, 2006
    Also worth noting:

6 months interest free credit on macs between £500 and £10000 bought between now and Jan 8th.

Extended return period to cover Christmas gifts:

"Christmas Purchase Return Extension: If you purchase a Product from us between October 31, 2006 and December 24, 2006 only, and you are not completely satisfied with any Product or the terms of any entitlement to Services , you may return the Product to us or cancel the entitlement to Services and obtain a refund of the price of the returned Product or Service entitlement if you contact us by January 8, 2007 . Personalized or other customized product are not eligible for this extended return privilege. All other terms and conditions in respect of Product returns shall continue to apply to Products purchased during this extension time frame. Consequently, you may still contact us within fourteen (14) Calendar Days following delivery of the Product or purchase of Services, if this fourteen days period ends after January 8."
  6. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    London Town
    Ooooh...I wonder if my girlfriend would like a Shuffle.

Bah. Who am I kidding. I'd only buy it in the hope that she wouldn't want it and I'd have it :p :(