UK BTO MACMINI SHIPPING DATES??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Clinks, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Clinks macrumors newbie

Just wondering if any one in the uk who purchased a BTO MACMINI has recieved or had shipping details sent to them yet? I ordered my BTO MINI on the 13th and have got a estimated shipping date of 10th feb.Ahh I cant wait i might have to go to the regent street store and pick up a bog standard one aswell just so i can get my hands on it!!!!

2. skp574 macrumors 6502

Same for me too. I have a ship date of on or before 10th Feb. I can't wait either.

Out of interest did you get an email from apple about the price reductions on the addons? I spec'd mine with everything (BT, Airport Extreme, wireless kb and mouse, superdrive). Total price was £913. After the reductions it's now £829. That was a nice surprise! :D

3. russed macrumors 68000

russed

one of my friends friends has had shipping confirmation on his bto mini, but my friend who ordered his bto before his friend hasnt had his ship yet!

sorry slightly confusing!

4. Clinks thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah i saved £30 on AE/BT + 80GB hd upgrade im going to up the ram myself tho!