Uk delivery times

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Zedsdead185, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Zedsdead185 macrumors 6502

hi dudes.
    Just wonderin what the uk delivery time is for somethin from the apple store and which company delivers it? I want to order my first mac this weekend with custom upgrades and was wonderin if theres a chance if it will arrive between christmas and new year?

P.s. by the way, am i silly in thinking that the 2.16 to 2.33 ghz upgrade is not worth it for the iMac?

2. VMAn macrumors newbie

Last Monday at around 3pm I ordered a new Macbook (no extras, just base 2.0ghz model) with a printer. They said that 'cos the printer would take 8 days to come into stock the whole order wouldn't be delivered before Xmas.

I rang to ask whether they'd split the order so I could have the Macbook and wait on the printer - the lady on the phone said she'd see what she could do.

I checked my email the next morning and EVERYTHING had been shipped that day, and it was in my office on the Wednesday. Pretty good I thought!

If you check on the Apple store online it'll give you the dates when you can order up to in time for Xmas - check there.