UK deputy PM: Bush is crap

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Aug 16, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002

he's right. bush is crap.
  2. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    Well, his policies certainly are. Most of us see it, most of the rest of the world sees it. I still wonder what that other ~30% sees in him.
  3. iTwitch macrumors 6502a

Mar 30, 2006
    East of the Mississippi
    Call me cynical but I think they're covering their bases.
  4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Jul 4, 2004
    If you guys had any idea of how John Prescott is perceived over here, you wouldn't pay much credence to this report.

Pot, kettle, black comes to mind.

Well-known for his astounding success with an integrated transport policy, punching constituents and sleeping with his secretary. One of his sobriquets is 'Two-Jag Prescott' after he used 2 Jaguar cars for his retinue to travel a few hundred yards to the Labour party conference a few years back.

The deputy PM post is a figurehead intended to keep the parliamentary Labour party on side as much as possible. Of course, we all know who the real deputy PM is. ;)
  5. toontra macrumors 6502

Feb 6, 2003
    London UK
    True. But (if he indeed said this) he does have a point. At the start of 2003 when the term "poodle" was being regularly coined, we were assured that the trade-off for UK support in Iraq would be the US re-doubling their efforts in implementing the road map.

3 years later, lo and behold, another promise lamentably reneged upon. Guess you can never trust a cowboy (with the initials GW anyway).
  6. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    London Town
    Still, "Tories think 'ethics' is a county near Middlesex" is a classic in my book.

He's still an imbecile, mind you.
  7. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Aug 1, 2004
    The City of Culture, Englandshire
    Indeed he is.

Still, I read in my Hull Daily Mail today that a TV company is planning on making a dramatised account of his fall from grace, so at least he's considered a slightly entertaining imbecile.
  8. MRU macrumors demi-god

Aug 23, 2005
    Didnt the wife grow up in gypsyville or orchard park !! I dont blame John for straying :D
  9. Queso macrumors G4

Mar 4, 2006
    The funniest TV report of recent times is when that farmer up in Cumbria smacked Prescott back after Two-Jags punched him. I just wish the Police had left them to it so that the mullethead could finish the job and give him a good kicking.

Bush is indeed crap, but we don't benefit from a smug arrogant bastard like Prescott stating it. Here's to the day they both get kicked out of power.
  10. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Aug 1, 2004
    The City of Culture, Englandshire
    I couldn't tell you – although Pauline did get pregnant at 16, so that would suggest it's a possibility. ;)