UK/Euro iTMS and iPodmini

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Lincoln, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Lincoln macrumors regular

Sep 22, 2003
    I've been thinking about the release date for the new ipodmini's in April this year for us brits.

What would be the best way to get maximum exposure? How about realeasing the the European iTMS and the iPodmini at the same time, maybe as an Apple event.

If i'm right (I have no proof by the way) then the long wait for the Euro iTMS could soon be over.

Anyone think I'm on to something here or am I just wishful thinking?
  2. TMA macrumors 6502a

Jan 6, 2003
    I think I will quite possibly pass out if Apple do the following come April time:

1/ Release iPod Mini's with a reviewed (,7496,1118482,00.html) price of £169.99 (about the same price as in the US and including VAT) Though it's looking likely that we'll pay £200 me thinks.

2/ Launch iTMS To Europe. 70p a song? They better not make it £1!

I'd snap one up straight away. Not sure which colour though. Silver i'm less likely to get bored with, blue nice but gets abit boring, green looks nice but who know's if i'll get bored of that.

I'm not sure that the delayed release of the iPod Mini internationally is any indication of them also announcing iTMS to us, to be honest I think it is just wishful thinking :(