1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

UK iTMS b0rked?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by edesignuk, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Tried a few times this morning, keep getting this :(

[​IMG]

Is it just me?

edit: I should be more clear. I can got on to iTMS, and listen to previews, but I can't buy/download.

2. macrumors 603

wordmunger

I just now got an error trying to download from the US store.

3. macrumors 6502

I started getting the -403 error again yesterday while trying to get songs. This is also in the US. I wonder if they are doing something to the servers? Another baseless rumor we could start?

edesign: are you running any intensive bandwidth stuff in the background? Sometimes if I am running a torrent then I get that 502 error occasionally when I try to access and preview some songs, and I think it is what messed me up yesterday when buying.

Edit: Need to read more when I post. This may not be your problem unless you have something really intensive happening in the background. Might be worth a check, otherwise the store is probably just messed up or overloaded right now.

Jim

4. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Nope, not a thing :( Oh well, this is really annoying, there's a couple of tracks I wanna get, they're going to force me in to using Acquisition :eek:

5. macrumors 6502a

cheekyspanky

I had the same error yesterday while trying to download songs, I tried a few times and it eventually worked though :)

6. macrumors 6502

No! If you stoop that low, then THEY have won!

Sorry, just feeling bored and stupid today. Hey, it's a normal day.

Jim