UK Mac Expo Next Week

Discussion in 'Community' started by caveman_uk, Nov 15, 2003.

1. caveman_uk Guest

caveman_uk

It's Mac Expo next week and a bunch of us on this board spoke a while back about getting together on the Saturday. So...what's the plan??

2. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

I expect that a bunch of us are going to be getting together at the Mac expo...:rolleyes:

Not too early, cos England will be beating the Aussies in the Rugby World Cup final in the morning, so I guess an afternoon start would be best, with a trip to Upper Street for comestibules after the event, and there was a rumour of a trip to the Bar with No Name as well, but we might just stay put.

I think that was the gist of it, I don't think iGav's plan to watch the game in the Aussie Bar is such a good one now, as we'll have to fight our way past a zillion grief-maddened Aussies after we stuff them in the game, and I'm a bit tired at the moment.:D

All we need do is name a time really.

3. caveman_uk thread starter Guest

caveman_uk

The rugby's on early isn't it? Is it 9ish? If so I won't be able to get to angel 'til about 12 or 1-ish.

4. Shifty macrumors regular

A lot of people are going Saturday, but be warned that it will be busy, unlike Thursday or Friday.

5. caveman_uk thread starter Guest

caveman_uk

6. caveman_uk thread starter Guest

caveman_uk