UK Refurb Store: says 'open today' but no 'I agree' button?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by unregbaron, Jun 29, 2004.

1. unregbaron macrumors regular

Oct 20, 2002
  2. Maxicek macrumors regular

Apr 23, 2004
    I was about to post "But it's not Wednesday today!" until I saw this week is from Tuesday to Saturday . Hopefully they have some stock to shift.

Maybe they have updated the graphic but not the script to allow access to the refurb store.
  3. Knox Administrator

Staff Member

Jul 1, 2002
    Other way around I think. The refurb store was open Tuesday to Saturday last week, so it looks like they updated the script but were taking their time on the graphic. It now says the usual "Open Wednesday 10am".
  4. unregbaron thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 20, 2002

so it's true apple uk DO watch this site !! :rolleyes:
  5. Sabbath macrumors 6502a

Sep 18, 2003
    Strangely they had all the iMacs and iPods last week when they were open almost all week, and now they are back to normal open Wednesday only. I think we might be seeing a new iMac soon. Although obviously my enthusiasm must be tempered by one realism that few macs are sold in the UK so this is probably not the best source for iMac update estimations :)
  6. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    did you see that last week on thursday (i think) they had virtually every kind of 15" powerbook you could want ranging from the 1Ghz version to the current 1.33Ghz or 1.5Ghz. i looked serveral times during the day and they were still there in the afternoon, i guess some people didnt realise the store was open on thursday as well! some bargins to be had!