Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
I'm in UK, I ordered a black 16Gb and a white 16Gb WiFi only versions. scheduled for 2 weeks, says 21st Dec, nothing moved on them yet.

Can people in UK post in here to see the dates, I'm worried about not getting them for Xmas. What stock are in the retail stores in UK?

cheers

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK
The Apple Stores in the UK get stock most days. Usually in the morning. I called to the Glasgow store on Monday at 10:30 and they had none. I went back a couple of hours later and they had stock in. I got my choice of colour and size. A 16GB White cellular.

So it's worth checking late morning.

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2007
UK
16GBs are like gold dust at the moment, 32's and 64's seem to becoming more readily available.

I ordered a black 16GB on November 26th with an est. delivery date of the 17th and mine is still processing, so you will have a bit of a wait yet. This is my 4th product order from the online store and I've never had anything arrive late, they've all arrived at least 2 days earlier (some near to a week early) so I'd say you're good for Xmas.

joseph89

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2012
Ireland
Ordered 16gb white earlier today [Ireland store] estimated delivery 2nd Jan:( Was thinking about a purchase for a long time, I suppose there is zero chance of the date being brought forward eg having in time for Christmas? Kind of kicking myself that I didn't decide weeks ago. Not really any other options here have to wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.