Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lewion

macrumors regular
May 31, 2006
Sydney
iGary said:
Well our new digs has a nice granite work station right in the living room and it would fit, but I'm broke and I promised myself no more credit cards. :(

*looks around at what elese he can sell on eBay* :p :D
You have a buying problem lol

Zimmy

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2005
the lower end 17" imac is a steel... only problem i want a superdrive, :/ for that i gotta get it 2nd one up..

but for 120 more i get 2x more ram, 2x more L2 cache, superdrive, graphics card and a remote.

hmm.. if u ask me thats worth it

Zim

the only problem i have is where to put it.. i have got no space in my room, and my home "office" is shared with my mates i got my SGI 17" widescreen in there and that just takes up soo much more space

/me is confused

j-huskisson

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
Nottingham, England
Just enquired about my order that shipped Monday... (and is due to arrive in store for my pickup tommorow)

They've basically said they are waiting for apple in terms of what the discount will actually be, but they'll offer me my current iMac order (old imac) at the current prices (£120 less) plus another discount because it's outdated etc.

Or.. I can switch to the newer iMac, and have my order price reduced to the price of that model. :)

Foggy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2006
London, UK
Got a feeling I know what I will get when we sort out the study area in the house - a nice 20" iMac will sit quite nicely in there I reckon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.