UK Wii deliveries

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Anyone know when the shops get their Wii stock in the UK/England? Almost a week left until Christmas and I don't think Play.com will be sending our Wii in time so I'm probably just going to pick one up when the shops open.

Damn Nintendo :eek: I took precautions and everything! Pre-ordered back in September.

2. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

I'm afraid not but I'll ask around in town when I'm next out, see if anyone knows anything.

3. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Put your name down with HMV they will get another shipment before the end of the week in most of there main UK stores. I was lucky enough to get one from the second batch of pre-order's and I put down my deposit about a month ago.......
    GAME don't seem to promising, but I would defiantly give Gamestation or Blockbuster a try before the holidays they seem to be getting a few.

Very disappointing to hear Play.com have been so inefficiently with there pre-order guess nintendo aren't supplying them with enough

Anyway good luck, the wait is defiantly worth it they are mad fun!!!

ShadoW

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    We've had two deliveries in. Both of which sold out fairly rapidly... surprise, surprise.

PM me an email address that you check regularly and I'll check tomorrow if there's a delivery due in before Christmas so you can get in quick.

5. 21stcenturykid macrumors 6502

If you ordered in september thats pretty bad of play to not deliver. I only got mine ordered in november and i've got mine via amazon. But keep checking around and you probably will find one...i think HMV will probably most likely to get them in just because they seem more reliable. Places like GAME seem a bit unreliable to me.

6. ictiosapiens macrumors regular

I just got a call from gamestation in hounslow to go and collect my unit... I was #53 on the list of preorders, so they must have received quite a few... AND, guess what!!! I'm in bloody Stockholm freezing my a55 off until tomorrow, so I can't go and collect it!!!

7. UberMac macrumors 6502

Virgin Megastores seems to be doing well. I was in Leeds on Tuesday and they had JUST got 25 in (9am), so I managed to grab one then. By 12pm they were sold out though. They're the only store I've actually found that has managed to get any more since launch though...

Uber