UK Wii - Wario & ExciteTruck Dated

Discussion in 'Games' started by MRU, Dec 14, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

UK Wii Wario and Excite Truck Dated
    January for one, February for the other. Fabulous.
    by Matt Wales, IGN UK

UK, December 14, 2006 - Assuming your Wii's still in one piece after the inevitable family festivities traditionally associated with this glorious season, Nintendo has revealed specifics for the UK release of both Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Excite Truck - in January and February respectively.

Tackling Smooth Moves first then, the game is set to hit shelves on January 12 for the not-unreasonable price of around 34 quid - although we suspect that'll probably be £34.99 in reality. Still, we're happy to fork out that extra pound for a game that lets two players steer a gigantic space-nose down a corridor cooperatively.

Onto Excite Truck: Nintendo's terrain-twisting racer will arrive in stores on February 16. Wrist-tilting fans can look forward to an equally vague "approximately £34" price tag for that one too. Still, two brand new first-party Wii games shunting down the conveyor belt, a little over a month apart - who could possibly ask for more?

2. seenew macrumors 68000

seenew

Still can't convince myself to buy ExciteTruck. It just seems too shallow. It was originally planned to partner Zelda on my launch day grocery list, but I got Rayman instead.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

WarioWare - definite buy for me. About a week after my birthday too so I'm financially covered :p

4. risc macrumors 68030

risc

Same here; the game is released on the 25th Jan in .au land I'll be in line to get a copy. Excite Truck on the other - yeah right! (I'll buy that right after I buy Red Steel) :rolleyes:

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Thankfully my brother wants Red Steel, and seeing he'll be borrowing my Zelda then I'll be able to play the controversial FPS without spending a single penny. huzzah! I did enjoy the multiplayer mode though, for what couple of minutes I had with it.

When does Smooth Moves hit America?

6. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Freaky again. 10 days exactly after my birthday too ;) :D

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Whoa! So you're birthday is on the 2nd? Crazy. I was supposed to be born on the 1st but nowt happened till the 8th. Roar :)