Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carman63

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
I think the velvet 'dust' could probably be minimized with a piece of scotch tape rubbed around the inside of the pouch. I haven't received mine yet, so I don't know if that will work or not. Either way, I don't see that being a major issue for me.

It seems a lot of folks are wanting a thin - but very protective - case. I don't know if you can get both for the price point being offered. A thin plastic sleeve might help, but I'd want the option to remove it as I don't want it personally.

As far as pictures, I can post some once my case arrives. In the meantime, the link the OP posted will show you some angles of the case. In my experience the product shown online is pretty much what you get.

beate

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
the pouch is exactly what i'm looking for, just not leather. anyone know of a non-leather slim pouch? they should make one out of the same material as the cleaning cloth that came with the iPhone.

the case version is hideous

posted elsewhere today but this may be what you're after.

suede sleeve

This is like the iPod sleeve,,,but taller so it covers perfectly. Made from Ultrasuede so it's washable.

iPhoneyboy

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2007
Does anyone have a follow-up report after using the Sena Ultra Slim? And the black fuzz problem? Thanks.

carman63

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
Does anyone have a follow-up report after using the Sena Ultra Slim? And the black fuzz problem? Thanks.

No fuzz problems here. The case has 'relaxed' slightly, so it's easier to remove the phone from the pouch. I pinch the pouch slightly at the bottom, and it pushes the phone out a bit, so I can grab it easier.

I'd buy it again. For the money, it's perfect for me.

Akira1980

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 27, 2007
San Diego
After using it for a week, I give a thumbs up. It's a great fit, and no fuzz problem. I would buy it again.

cvahl

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2007
Boston
I just got my Sena UltraSlim today, and I really like it so far. Unfortunately, I heard that it would get much wider with time.
Can anybody who bought it half a year ago tell me how you like it after this time, and if it is worth the money?
Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.