Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DenBeke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
Antwerp
Yesterday I thought it was about time to write my first iPhone app using Swift 2 and Xcode 7 beta.
I tried for a long time to import Starscream into my project until I discovered Cocoapods. I created a podfile and could install the framework into my Xcode project/workspace. I only had to convert the source to Swift 2 and fix some minor bugs for Swift 2. Everything worked fine, I could build for my own device and for the iOS simulator.

After a computer restart today, this isn't the case anymore. I can compile for my own iPhone, but selecting an iOS Simulator device doesn't work anymore. I keep getting the following error:

Code:
/Users/Mathias/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Liveblog-gffkwspwjvebzjfsmwwtxfpwnbct/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Starscream.framework/Modules/module.modulemap:2:19: Umbrella header 'Starscream.h' not found

I put the source code on Github: https://github.com/DenBeke/Liveblog-iOS-App
Anyone who can help me?

PhoneyDeveloper

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2008
Go to the projects window in Xcode and tell it to delete the Derived Data for this project. Sometimes that fixes this kind of problem.

DenBeke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
Antwerp
Thank you, this worked for me!
Though I had to ad the Starscream framework again in the project. Seems I still don't fully understand how to import modules ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.