Unable to download any Podcast

Discussion in 'iPod' started by bplarsen, Jan 2, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Hello I'm having an issue downloading podcast. Any podcast that I try and download ends up with the ! next to it. When I click to see why I was unable to download the podcast it says I don’t have access rights.(this is not exatly what the error message says I had to go to work but it is close) It is happening to all 7 of the podcast that I listen to I have unsubscribed to all of them and re subscribed to all of them. I’m also running iTunes 7.5 anyone have a clue why this would be happening???

2. Guest

Sky Blue

Do you have rights to Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Podcasts ?

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Not sure what you mean I have been able to download them in the past... This just started last Friday... How would I check to see if I had the rights... They are public podcast from the podcast directory.

4. macrumors 68040

motulist

I've never tried to download podcasts before, but when I just tried right now, I too couldn't get them to download. All the 'subscribe' and 'get episode' links are grayed out for me.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

After 2 hours on the phone with apple I was able to get the issue resolved. It was a issue with the permisions on my iTune music file on my hard drive...

6. Guest

Sky Blue

There's a folder on your hard drive where the downloaded files are stored, the issue must be with this...