Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexberry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
After keeping a close eye on the various forums, I decided to go for the latest beta 5 incarnation of ios10.1 yesterday. I'm particularly keen to see if it makes any difference to the very disappointing battery life on my iP7, which is considerably worse than I was getting on my previous iP6s.

I signed into the public beta test site and installed the profile on my iP7.

However, Settings>General>Software Update continues to report that iOS 10.0.3 is the latest version...

Is there a deadline on getting the latest beta software releases and perhaps have I missed out? I tried to delete and reinstall the beta testing profile a couple of time but this hasn't made any difference.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
After keeping a close eye on the various forums, I decided to go for the latest beta 5 incarnation of ios10.1 yesterday. I'm particularly keen to see if it makes any difference to the very disappointing battery life on my iP7, which is considerably worse than I was getting on my previous iP6s.

I signed into the public beta test site and installed the profile on my iP7.

However, Settings>General>Software Update continues to report that iOS 10.0.3 is the latest version...

Is there a deadline on getting the latest beta software releases and perhaps have I missed out? I tried to delete and reinstall the beta testing profile a couple of time but this hasn't made any difference.
Most of that kind of thing is being discussed at https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/public-beta-software-10-1-not-available-on-7-plus.2007971/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.