Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gochi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Need help with this not sure what the issue is if a MOD or ADMIN can please PM me i would appreciate it.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
If I tap on the "Forum Jump" drop down in the upper right it doesn't show up for me either, never has since the site upgrade. I gave to go through the main forum index.

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
May 20, 2015
If I tap on the "Forum Jump" drop down in the upper right it doesn't show up for me either, never has since the site upgrade. I gave to go through the main forum index.

You are right I also can't see it there. But I never used it before. I did not even now this "Jump" exists.

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
May 20, 2015
They seem to work on the forum software at the moment. Sometimes I see the old options for my posts and sometimes the new in the last hour:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-30 um 03.31.50.png

Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-30 um 03.17.22.png

It just changed again while writing this post.

Edit: And now again. It's happening every few seconds/minutes.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
They seem to work on the forum software at the moment. Sometimes I see the old options for my posts and sometimes the new in the last hour:

View attachment 607840

View attachment 607841

It just changed again while writing this post.

Edit: And now again. It's happening every few seconds/minutes.
Not sure what you mean. What's changing?

Edit: oh if you mean tools vs the individual buttons that just depends on screen size and how many options you have for that post. Narrow screens drop it down to a tools menu

Erdbeertorte

Suspended
May 20, 2015
Not sure what you mean. What's changing?

Edit: oh if you mean tools vs the individual buttons that just depends on screen size and how many options you have for that post. Narrow screens drop it down to a tools menu

Okay, I see it changing when I reduce the width of the Safari window to about the half what it usually is. But I saw it changing in my post above three times while I was writing the next post.
I never changed the size of the Safari window and it was happening to all of my posts from one second/minute to another and then suddenly changed back again.
I never saw this drop down tools menu before until today. The window is always wider than the size of the website. But know it's not happening anymore I think.

Strange... :rolleyes: I really thought you tried to implement a new layout and always changed it back again. :oops:

gochi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
who is a mod here that i can speak to really sad to be honest.

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
who is a mod here that i can speak to really sad to be honest.

Your contact message was read, and an answer was sent out on Monday. The message didn't come back as undeliverable, so you should check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox. If you did not receive the email, you can send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.