Unboxing of the 2g iPod touch and the 4g iPod nano.

Discussion in 'iPod' started by WordLife565, Sep 9, 2008.

1. JWest macrumors 6502

Oct 1, 2007
    That sticker on the front of the new ipod touch is so... un-Apple-y.

I'm fine with the nano packaging, but that box just doesn't work for the touch.
  2. WordLife565 thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 2, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    yeah, i'm fine with it though, I preordered mine, it should be coming in like 3 days or so.
  3. Cask Guest

Jul 14, 2008
    Yeah that box was fine for the cheap iPods, but it makes the iPod touch look cheap when it certainly isn't
  4. majordude macrumors 68020

Apr 28, 2007
    Wow, that iTouch is really thin... and that Nano looks slick! I think that they have two winners here!

(What is that black thing on the back of the iTouch?)
  5. Kace macrumors regular

Sep 8, 2005
    its a plastic cover for the Wi-Fi receiver. Like the original touch.

I gotta say, well done. They do have 2 winners here. iTunes 8 is great. I have had no more issues. Now just waiting for the 2.1 for the iPhone.
  6. vanhanz macrumors newbie

Aug 19, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    So has anyone heard of when these iPod Touches are going to be available at the B&M stores? I have a $400 gift certificate to Microcenter and the Mac guy seemed clueless as to when it was going to be released when I called them today.

I told them that it was supposed to be available today and the guy seemed confused. Maybe I'm confused :confused:
  7. Clayne macrumors 6502

Jul 5, 2008
    Yeah, except rounded and more sleek looking. I think.
  8. WordLife565 thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 2, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    it will be available at retail stores in a few days. They just started shipping them from the warehouses yesterday, that's actually what Steve Jobs meant when he said they were available.
  9. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

May 27, 2006
    The silver iPod nano is one of the worst looking MP3 players ever made.