"Uncategorized Personal Pages are Restricted" appearing in Safari...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by chiiyo, Nov 22, 2004.

1. chiiyo macrumors newbie

chiiyo

Hey, just wondering whether anyone else has had this problem yet... Certain websites do not load, and Safari displays this line "Uncategorized Personal Pages are Restricted.". I was able to go to these websites prior to today, one of them is my blog, which doesn't make much sense, and I think they are up and running because I can access my blog using another url. I can't get to several other sites because of this message. Not too sure whether it's Safari, or my network, or my router, or what. Just checking whether anyone's faced this problem before?

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Are you using the internet from somewhere other than at home? I suspect there's a filter somewhere (either on your computer or on a proxy server you go through) that's interfering with your ability to access those web pages.

3. chiiyo thread starter macrumors newbie

chiiyo

Thank you for the reply.

Actually, no, I was using it at home, I'm on wireless but I was using my computer on my desk the night before and it was fine, and in the morning these messages started popping up.

I restarted my computer and after a while, it was fine. I haven't been getting these messages since. But it got me quite scared for a while.