Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
...it's just sometimes there are errors with the code.

Books aren't perfect either. But, if you think you've followed directions to a tee, and it still doesn't work, first place I would check is the book's errata. Plus, this book has its own website with forums that are very helpful and visited by at least one of the authors where you can also get help on errors you find.

stangmmx

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 30, 2008
As far as I know, there is no problem with the code, but a problem with your NIB file? (XIB in other words.)
Any chance u made a mistake there, with outlets etc.

You're right. I was being a bit careless with my NIB file. Thanks for looking over my code though.

Books aren't perfect either. But, if you think you've followed directions to a tee, and it still doesn't work, first place I would check is the book's errata. Plus, this book has its own website with forums that are very helpful and visited by at least one of the authors where you can also get help on errors you find.

Yes. The link in my original post is a link to a post I made in the author's/books forums. It's just not a very active forums. Appreciate the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.