Underworld: Evolution

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ArmouredGuitar, Jan 9, 2006.

1. ArmouredGuitar macrumors member

2. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

it is one the song from the underworld song track. Ironically when I went to go look for the name it was missing from itunes list of song on the song track, but amazon had it listed. However, in the trailer they part of the song sampled and over-layed over thematic music. Anyway, the info is below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...002-7565324-0340008?n=507846&s=music&v=glance

Red Tape- Agent Provocateur

3. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Ehhhh... the first Underworld was OK. I think I'm gonna pass on this one, especially since they've decided to release it in January.

Don't get me wrong... I like seeing Kate Beckinsale in tight vinyl. But beyond that, not so much.

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i'm certainly looking forward to it. yeah i know it won't be the best. but for a sci-fi action vampire flick i think it will be good. i like the first a lot.

5. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

not really interested and i thought the 1st one was alright. Kate still fine though ;)

Bless

7. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

The first one was ok. Well made but the story just wasn't there, though, so if the story is better (or at least better focused) in this one I actually might be looking forward to it... ;)

Trailer looked impressive enough... :)

8. erickkoch macrumors 6502a