Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macofmuro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2016
Buenos Aires
Hi there, I got a problem here. I've tried to uninstall Tuxera by deleting it from applications, and some files from library. I also run a script on my terminal that I found on Tuxera website (/Library/Filesystems/fusefs_txantfs.fs/Contents/Resources/Support/uninstall-package.sh):

Buy I think something is wrong, the program still installed? each time I connect my disk I got this message:

Screen_Shot_2016_09_23_at_10_31_01.png

I thought I could fixit by installing again and remove in a best way, but now when try to reinstall Tuxera I got this message:

Screen_Shot_2016_09_23_at_10_29_42.png

Any idea on how to leave everything normal again?

Thank you.

JohnDS

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2015
See if this helps: http://macremover.com/uninstallguid...-ntfs-from-mac-without-traces-leaving-behind/
[doublepost=1474675013][/doublepost]Or - Go to Finder and pull down the Go menu to "Go to Folder". Copy and paste the following line into the resulting window and hit return:

/System/Library/Filesystems/fusefs_txantfs.fs/Support/

A folder should open. In the folder look for a file called "uninstall-package.sh" and double click on it.

Tarek

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2009
Cairo
Try an app called Appzapper, it helps me uninstall applications with all their directories in one click; it is not free, though, so you may consider other similar apps if you don't want to pay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.