Uniques ideas for DTV

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by usr999, Aug 3, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

hi,

I need good unique ideas from the members of this forum which users like to see in their future television sets (DTV).:eek:

Thanks
    usr999:)

2. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

What are you talking about? Are you asking people what they'd like to see in the ATV? I believe there is already an ongoing discussion on what people would like to see come from the ATV.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Unique features in digital television sets

i am talking about DTV. You can suggest ur part of DTV. Please come up with uniques ideas. Hope u guys will help me.
    Thanks
    Som

4. macrumors 6502

jdl8422

This guy joined on Aug 3, the same day as he posted. Sounds like he is trying to steal some ideas, and not even doing a good job at hiding it.

5. macrumors regular

I want to see a TV made completely out matchsticks. I would put a second mortgage on my house to buy that! Hell, I'd sell my last kidney.

Also it would be great if the screen was made of Jello. 3D Baby!!!!:D

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks but this idea is not going to work out in practical. Please post something usefull.

7. macrumors 6502

jdl8422

why does this guy want ideas so bad, his post seems like it has so much pressure behind it. Are you late on a homework assignment? Surely you dont work for any legit TV company.

8. macrumors 6502

dear everyone. i can't think of anything myself to develop, so could you please do it for me. i'm too lazy to read all the threads in this area, which would give me the answer to my question. could you please cut the crust off my PBJ sandwich as well?