[Universal App]4Browsers, a multiscreen widget app.

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by askpi, Jun 24, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Apr 5, 2012

One of my favorite apps that I worked on is 4Browsers. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4browsers/id445260380?mt=8 . I released this app a while ago. It was tough getting this app approved by apple because of the multi-screen widget. The app works on both iphone/ipad.

I looking for feedback on improving the app. Any suggestions.

Here is the app description -

Best web browsers for simulation 4 Webs browsers

Now available for iPad and iPhone.

Imagine using 4 browsers at the same time. Imagine getting things done faster than usual by using 4 browsers. This is app will make that imagination a reality.

This app allows you to use 4 independent browsers at the same time. The unique about this browser is that you can scroll through 4 different browsers at the same time. You can either use 4 browsers sequentially or at the same time.

Think about increase in productivity!

*Collective Browser View
    *4 independent browsers.
    *Full screen Browsing.
    *Homepage Change

Here are few screenshots of the app

2. macrumors regular

Aug 19, 2010
    1. what a waste of screen space
    2. no adblocker no joy
    3. no omnibox

why do I need your browser and if you are soliciting advice, shouldn't your app be free for that time.
  3. thread starter macrumors member

Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks you for your feedback.

The app was a fullscreen feature when clicked, the individual browsers re-sized to fit the whole screen. The other browsers can be accessed by sliding.

I have submitted several updates to it the last few months but they were rejected because of the multi screen widget experience. The updates I submitted included and omnibox, user profiles and many more.