Universal iTunes Visualizers

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Killyp, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

Well, I god completely fed up with the iTunes Visualizer, so I went on a short Google journey to download most of the visualizers out there.

All I discovered is that most of them aren't Intel compatible! The only two I found which worked on iTunes 7 (ie, even appeared in the Visualizer list) were Fountain Music and Eyephedrine (both 100% recommended!).

So I thought I'd start a thread of the Visualizers which will work on iTunes 7 + Intel Macs. I'll start off:

[​IMG]
    Fountain Music - link

[​IMG]
    Eyephedrine - link

If you have something different, post it, but only if it works under iTunes 7 on Intel Macs too...

Go go go!

2. Maxwell Smart macrumors 6502a

Maxwell Smart

Well, Fountain Music doesn't work at all in Full Screen on my Macbook w/ iTunes 7 (just appears as a black screen), and at full screen with Eyephedrine, it changes the resolution and I can't find anywhere to change it to my default resolution, plus it has a nag screen because it's shareware. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to iTunes default for those random times I want to visualize :(

3. Killyp thread starter macrumors 68040

Killyp

I found another one:

[​IMG]
    iVisualize - link

It's basically a plugin which allows QuartzComposer files to be used as visualizers. Very cool!