Unleashed 24' Imac - pic comparison

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Kiscokid, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Kiscokid macrumors member

Hi all - just set up my new 24" iMac and am blown away by the quality. I have got rid of my Dell and now have it working in tandem with a G4 Powerbook which is hooked up to a 20" cinema display.
    As you can see from the pics - the 24" is a huge screen in comparison - but it is so clear and the quality immense. I have downloaded some hd trailers from the apple website and they look amazing.

Had a bit of trouble bringing over my itunes files from the pc - everything duplicated and I lost my playlist - but apart from that no problems so far.

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

Great setup, wish I had the $ to afford all that, lol. An iMac + Powerbook just about breaks the bank!

Is that a 15" PB or a 12"? (Looks like 15" but I can never tell)

3. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

Damn awesome! Now you just need BT Mouse and KB.

BTW, it's a 15" PowerBook. It's widescreen and has speakers on each side of the KB.;)

4. Gamey macrumors member

Wow!!!
    What an incredibly tidy desk!

Here's mine

Attached Files:

5. abrooks macrumors 6502a

15", two tricks can help you with this one, the 12" has a keyboard that goes to the edge of the computer, as opposed to the 15" which has speakers. And if the lid is closed the 12" has its optical drive on the side rather then the front.

6. Gamey macrumors member

7. MSM Hobbes macrumors 6502

Nice, very nice set-up.

Interestingly, same desktop image as mine, a bit later after this photo was taken of prelim set-up... :)

Attached Files:

8. Gamey macrumors member

Sticks yellow sticky paper to screen with message to tidy up desk b4 wife gets home later this week:p

9. MSM Hobbes macrumors 6502

Gamey [John] - nice image of the pheasant on the wall; photo or painting tho'? :)

BTW, wouldn't worry about that sticky note - ifin you are anything like me, you'd have to place another one somewheres else to remind ya of that one... ;)

...WOW... just looked at your web site - amazing, simply stunning images. Very wonderful. :up:

FWIW, here is 1st set-up last night after placing 'Little MacMe' next to 'MacHumongo'...

Attached Files: