Unreal Tournament 2004 Bonus Pack. For Mac?

Discussion in 'Games' started by WhiteSavage, Oct 4, 2004.

1. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

Sup guys, I'm not a major Techy so I'm having some problems with this. You see, I play Unreal Tournament 2004, and a Bonus Pack just came out for the Windows version. Of course perhaps someday that bonus pack will come out for Mac, but I dont want to wait. I heard somewhere that if you download the PC version and take out some specific files you can manually install it into the game.

Does anybody know anything about this?

2. WhiteSavage thread starter macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

lol, sorry I'm brand new around here. Didn't see that. Thanx a whole lot by the way! :D

3. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Personally, I just downloaded the Windows version, changed the suffix to .zip, unzipped it, and put the files in their relative places.

4. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Welcome! I noticed that there was a community pack some time ago that comes in two pieces but everywhere I went to download it wanted to charge me.

5. WhiteSavage thread starter macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

Yeah, I got it now. :) Its pretty cool, lol. The new Version of Tank, the new, more versatile fighter, oh yeah. The only problem I have with it is the old fighter is nothing vs. The new one. I mean, I'm in the rapter and I see one of those new fangled things coming at me. Yeah, I'll run, wither that or maybe eject :(:( A piece of balance gone.

6. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Ya I saw this post a while ago I have been meaning to download it. how is it guys? Just curious.

7. WhiteSavage thread starter macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

Its fun and worth it :) Haven't tryed out the morter thingy but that looks cool too.

8. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

I am new to UT2004 .... How do you guy try out the new vehicles etc.. Do you play an online match or the instant action thingy?

9. WhiteSavage thread starter macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

I use the Instant action to try out the new vehicles and see what they do, then I go to multiplayer to have some fun. :)

Btw: Onslought is the game type you'll need to try out the vehicles.

10. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

Cool, I'll have to grab this tonight. How good are the new vehicles?

11. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Meh. The Cicada is OK.

12. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

G5 Clan

Anyone of you guys member of the G5 "clan" ? .... Just looked at the site and I am thinking of becoming a member .... It would be my first clan experience, how do you experience it?

13. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

hey, just sign up! :D if u read my sig im one of the members hehe. yeah its quite fun in this clan and we've finished one online tournament so far and got to the playoffs but lost :( oh well we had fun (which is what really counts) :)

yeah so feel free to sign up... you dont need to have alot of skill but as i stated, just have fun, thats what this clan is mostly about.