Upcoming MMORPGs

Discussion in 'Games' started by mikeyPotg, Dec 24, 2006.

1. mikeyPotg macrumors 6502

Hey folks, happy holidays!

Just wondering on your thoughts on the upcoming MMORPG's. I played WoW for over 2 years and loved it but it just got to be way too much so I quit a while ago. I may get into Burning Crusade, but I think I'll feel like I'll be starting way too far behind so I'm looking for a fresh new MMORPG.

I've had my eye on Age of Conan, but I'm really itching to play something soon and they haven't even announced the open beta yet.

I signed up for the LOTR beta but I still wonder how that'll be.

I just bought Guild Wars & Nightfall (Comp USA had a buy one get one free deal) and so far its pretty interesting, but I think I'm looking for something a little bit different. Its so weird not being able to jump in the game!

Vanguard SOH looks neat, but I never played EQ and it seems somewhat similiar.

The Warhammer MMORPG sounds cool but its far off.

2. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

You might be interested in Vendetta Online. :)

3. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Its a lil rough around the edges and takes time getting used to it but STICK TO IT, you will end up loving it!

4. mikeyPotg thread starter macrumors 6502

hmmm, really? perhaps. I was looking more for a fantasy type game and I'm a big fan of getting items and actually seeing it on my character and stuff. but I'll read more into that game. Thanks for the heads up!