Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stovetop6872

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2007
Well I am glad that they are adding this feature back, but I STILL haven't received my email from Apple about the 30 day extension, and it hasn't shown where my date expires....has anyone else had this problem??

danny_w

macrumors 601
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
Well I am glad that they are adding this feature back, but I STILL haven't received my email from Apple about the 30 day extension, and it hasn't shown where my date expires....has anyone else had this problem??
I did receive an email back on 7/16 saying that I would get a free 30 days; this was the 30-day extension that everybody with a .mac account was supposed to get. I talked with Apple a few days ago via chat and they told me that it may not show up until the day of renewal, but that it should automatically extend your contract. I am currently sitting at 5 days until expiration, so I hope she was right. There is no way that I could justify renewing with all of the currently outstanding problems with MobileMe.

TLewis

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2007
I never got the letter, but my trial account expiration date magically changed to be 30 days later.

Daveoc64

macrumors 601
Jan 16, 2008
Bristol, UK
I've not got the letter yet (which is pretty unacceptable) nor do I have an extension.

Some people already have the extension despite their account not expiring for quite some time. They really should clarify this.

I'm worried I've been left out (well, I already have).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.