?Update on G5?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by WisdomPro, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. WisdomPro macrumors newbie

    Jan 19, 2004
    Hi, i ordered a dual 1.8 a few weeks ago now and ive been speaking to apple the past few days and they keep telling me that the order is being held up by finance even though everything is clear from my side... i wonder what they are doing. they wont give me information on anything new coming out but they said i have the choice to upgrade if something does come out..
    im stuck. how long can i wait. i need this machine to get work done.
  2. invaLPsion macrumors 65816


    Jan 2, 2004
    The Northlands
    Re: ?Update on G5?

    But you also need a BRAND NEW updated G5 to prove how cool you are to everyone else!:D
  3. WisdomPro thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jan 19, 2004
    I just want a G5! quicker the better. more updated the better. i think thats problematic though.
  4. jrv3034 macrumors 6502a

    Oct 23, 2002
    You're in a tough spot. There's a couple other threads of similar topic:


    But you seem to be in a more dire need of a computer to get work done. I don't know what you should do. I personally would wait it out as long as possible, seeing as tomorrow's the 24th (20th anniversary) and this coming week new stuff might show up.

    But it's your call, man.:confused:

Share This Page