Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jdkigdom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2013
Hello folks! I was wondering if anyone has the same issue as me, the issue is that my list of updated apps in the App Store is not clearing after I updated them, they just stay there with the open button and I see no way or option to delete them.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    439 KB · Views: 106

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hello folks! I was wondering if anyone has the same issue as me, the issue is that my list of updated apps in the App Store is not clearing after I updated them, they just stay there with the open button and I see no way or option to delete them.

They go away after a few weeks or after enough updates. They stay there because of the new auto update option, so you can go in there and see what's been updated and what has changed.

Europe calling

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
The Netherlands
This is pointless as updates appear on a an almost daily basis, meaning your list will NEVER clear. :eek:
It' s useless info for me, old news. At least give users that don't need this 'feature' an option to auto-clear that list in preferences or just do away with it. I won't miss it.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
This is pointless as updates appear on a an almost daily basis, meaning your list will NEVER clear. :eek:
It' s useless info for me, old news. At least give users that don't need this 'feature' an option to auto-clear that list in preferences or just do away with it. I won't miss it.

I agree. My iPhone is suddenly a brick, completely useless to me because there's information on previously updated apps in the App Store app. :rolleyes:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I agree. My iPhone is suddenly a brick, completely useless to me because there's information on previously updated apps in the App Store app. :rolleyes:
Because anything even remotely close to that was actually implied, right? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.