Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

highblksocks

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2006
progress bar

I noticed a progress bar when i sent an email the other day. Has that always been there??

Coogi21

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2007
Switzerland
do you guys sync your iphone like drag&drop or how?its not working for me i only can add the whole itunes library(15GB) to my iphone!!?HELP!and i cant see my phone number in itunes...???

dr_lha

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2003
You can't do drag and drop with the iPhone. You have to make playlists and then select which playlists you are going to sync.

specops

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
I had that problem too, good fix.
It wasn't really a problem i believe apple ment for this to happen. The reason is because after so long of pausing your music the phone thinks its no longer in use and goes into sleep mode, which then causes the play/pause click to not work because the phone is saving battery :]

Lixivial

macrumors 6502a
I just noticed this today at work, and didn't see it mentioned:

Now you still get the message that says "This device is not designed to work with iPhone. Would you like to switch to Airplane mode." Just click No and and go to ipod mode play some music and it will output the sound through the dock connector just like the ipod.

It would also appear that the 5G dock and remote now both work with the iPhone. Before the audio was quiet, and the remote didn't work. Now it appears as though the audio is playing at a much better rate and the remote jumps to the iPod from anywhere on the phone (except from within other areas the iPod app...)

There seems to be a bug whereby it jumps to a different area of the iPod app after some arbitrary amount of time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.