Hey everyone! Just seeking some advice here. I have the base model 2011 13" MBA. I've loved having it, but have been planning on upgrading to the 2012 13" MBA w/8gb memory when it came out. I'd sell the current one I have and pay the difference. Now with the retina display out though, I'm wondering if I should save my money and keep the 2011 until a 13" retina display macbook comes out (whether it be the air or pro), or go ahead and get the 2012 13" MBA. Little about my usage, I'm a grad student and use my MBA daily at school. Once I come home, I connect it to an external monitor and use both my external + MBA monitors. I use the external as my main monitor (because it's larger) and my MBA monitor as a supplement to it. Regardless of my decision, I plan on getting an ATD later on in the future and continue using an external monitor hooked up to my MBA (or MBP). I'm holding off in the hopes that they'll upgrade the USB on it to 3.0. With all that said, I guess 2 questions: -Do you think a 13" retina display will come out soon (mid/late 2012 or early 2013). I've read a few speculations saying it's plausible (from sources who were right about other releases) while others say it may take apple some time to put everything into a 13" form factor. -Is it worth the (I'm estimating $300) to upgrade from a 4GB 2011 13" MBA to an 8gb 2012 13" MBA. If I do not upgrade and choose to wait for a retina display, I would get Apple care on my unit (the 1 year ends 8/2012). Thanks for any advice guys!