Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Manuelvibo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
Hey everyone,

I was one that was anxiously waiting for the iOS 5 to come out, the day it came out, i updated my software...

Everything was normal you know the iphone asking if you wanna use icloud, etc etc.

I went to settings to turn on my wifi (Which worked perfectly the same day) and it was GREYED OUT, saying "NO WIFI". so.. i cant use my wifi...

I Restored the iphone twice, restored from backup, wifi worked for like 10 mins then the same happened, did it in dfu mode, didnt work, went to "reset network settings" about 15 times, didnt work!:mad::mad::mad:

Any clues on what the hell is going on!? :confused::confused:

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Refresh Network Settings

Hey everyone,

I was one that was anxiously waiting for the iOS 5 to come out, the day it came out, i updated my software...

Everything was normal you know the iphone asking if you wanna use icloud, etc etc.

I went to settings to turn on my wifi (Which worked perfectly the same day) and it was GREYED OUT, saying "NO WIFI". so.. i cant use my wifi...

I Restored the iphone twice, restored from backup, wifi worked for like 10 mins then the same happened, did it in dfu mode, didnt work, went to "reset network settings" about 15 times, didnt work!:mad::mad::mad:

Any clues on what the hell is going on!? :confused::confused:

This has been posted...but if you refresh your network settings you should get wifi back.

Manuelvibo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
hey man thanks for the quick response,

refreshed my network settings 15 times already.. still nothing.. :S

----------

saving107

I actually didnt, if i set it up as new, would i loose all my data? meaning i wouldnt be able to restore never again from my backup? It's an Iphone 4

like starting all over? :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.