Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djrm

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 12, 2010
Norwich, UK
Ok, so, coming from a 6S+ and after reading countless threads about people hating/slagging off/bitching about the 7+ I was more sceptical than ever about my new MB 7+ purchase (which was off the cuff when I saw they had them in stock at my local Apple Store) After spending the last 6 hours on it I can say without any doubt, ignore the haters!!! They are clueless. It's beautiful and the enhancements are more adequate. The very fact I can stop worrying about it getting wet is worth its weight alone. I have no creakgate, no yellowgate and the home button is better than ever. It's speedy, the MB is fricking sexy. It helps coming from a silver to the MB to get a 'new' feel but still thank god I ignored all the bad and going in with low expectations helped a ton!

The icing on the cake for me was getting on the iPhone upgrade program despite having a 'poor' credit score. Why everyone doesn't jump on it I have no idea, I can't see a single down side, no interest, apple care, new iPhone every year without having the nightmare of selling it and losing money. It's win win win in my book and cheaper than going with any carrier in the UK offering a similar deal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.